Very Slow FTP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by sirkuja, Jul 11, 2005.

1. sirkuja

sirkuja Member

Well this website has been a lifesaver but i followed about 3 different ftp conect threads untill i finaly got it to work but now i transfer super slow like (est.) 24 hrs without copying game to hdd first and about (est.) 12 hours with copying it first is this normal if no one has an answer to my question can you plz post average times it takes you to transfer a game to your pc, thanks.
    by the way I am using a crossover cable not the router method if that makes a difference...

2. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

I dont quite understand, but first off using the crossover cable method is slower than going through some type of hub. What exactly are you trying to do?

3. m4usay

m4usay Guest

Infect I have always this problem, my FTP PROCASS BECOME VERY SLOW these days I do not know why......Is there any spacific problem

Regards
    http://www.odc.co.in

4. tankpower

tankpower Regular member

My FTP is usually pretty fast, but Conker took my computer like 8 hours to copy.

I dunno why. Hasn't happened before or since.

5. sirkuja

sirkuja Member

im just trying to transfer the disc info over i put it right on my xbox hd and then i crossover cable it to the pc then move info from xbox hdd to my pc hdd and it takes like 10 hrs to do about 2.4g ive tried craxton and flashftp oh and since i made post i got a game to transfer i made it into an iso with craxtion and burned it and it didnt work im really starting to feel hopeless then i reread a thread here and it said that i need to "finalize disc" but i tried 2 times with finalize disc on and it failed each time...so now im trying to copy data to my pc hdd again to make sure it wasnt the copy i got before that was messing up....well any advice would be awsome thanks

6. m4usay

m4usay Guest

As I am watching the forum post are so petty..Any spacific prob?SO I can help

Regards
    http://www.seopark.org