Waiting....

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Lover2k5, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Lover2k5

Lover2k5 Guest

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to ask some question. I was wondering went are the next Maburaho, Gokusen, and Tenshi na Konamaiki coming out could some body please tell me.

Thank you very much.

I've watched:

Maburaho: 1-17
    Gukusen: 1-6
    Tenshi na Konamaiki: 1-36

2. Shad

Shad Regular member

What are those things anyway?

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

The best site for that type of Anime question is:
    http://www.animeondvd.com/releases/
    I think the shows you asked for are listed there. I never was a Tenshi fan. Way too many series. but at least you didn't ask for moble Gundam. I can't stand Gundam freaks.
    You should see Rune solider, really good series.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Gundam, feh.

For all interested, I just saw there's a 3-disc Crying Freeman collection out now and much cheaper than buying all three like I did. Good stuff :)

5. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Is Crying Freeman a Pioneer series? Now that all the Pioneer anime got bought up by an other company all there stuff is being rereleased in more inteligent format. No more 8 disks sets for Trigun and X.

6. Nephilim

Freeman's put out by some outfit called ADV Films. It's nice to see a series on three or four discs instead eight isn't it?

7. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

A. D. Vision (ADV films, I don't know what the A and D stand for) are a great company. They limit the disc number and give you lots of special features. In Rune Soldier you get tatoos, pieces of a poster and through explaination booklet. It definetly one of the beter release companies.

8. Nephilim

How is Rune Soldeir? I've never seen it. I'm on the lookout for some good new anime since I've collected most of my favorite oldies.

9. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Rune Soldier is really good, its a funny action adventure. See the review:
    http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/disc_reviews/1909.php
    An other really good series was Noir. Also witch hunter Robin, and .Hack//sign are very good series. I am waiting for the last disc to come out, it should be out March 16. I can't wait.

10. pcshateme

pcshateme Guest

some sweet animes are cowboy bebop, trigun, and full metal panic.

The problem with buying the dvds is that there are just as many bootlegs as origional. Most animes are like $100 for an 8 disc set of a 26 episode series, but its easier to be inticed by the professional looking 3 disc bootlegged series. When i wanted Trigun and Cowboy beop, i found that they wanted $120 for a 5 disc set of cowboy bebop and $80 for an 8 disc series of trigun from there offical websites. I thought that was TOO DAMN EXPENCIEVE, so i hunted on the internet and found on AMAZON.COM 3 disc sets for $35 each! Sence they were on amazon and looked VERY professional i bought them, only to find out weeks latter that i had bought VERY HIGH QUALITY bootlegs!