1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are the revolutions specs?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Stryfe, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Stryfe

Stryfe Member

Every knows about the controller what are the actual system specs?

2. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

We still don't know yet. nintendo is going to tell us by the end of the year.or sooner. i am loving the new controller.

3. Ragnarok2

Ragnarok2 Guest

Dude...how can you be loving the new Revolution controller. I know Nintendo is trying to be all "Revolutionary" here but i'd cry if i had to spend 10 minutes playing a game with that thing. Did you see the video for it? WTF!? That's horrible. Nintendo is truly hurting itself with their new original "innovations". As much as I hate xbox...id rather get that than Revolution.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2005
  4. gsuscrazy

gsuscrazy Regular member

yes, this just in..new REV specs

10% percent plastic

90% Love.

5. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

Ragnarok2 i think u will change your mind after u spend some time using the controller when it comes out. nintendo has made controller that other consoles has copy from. it's time for a new change, once ever 10 years is good.look at madden 06 u use both sticks one to move the QB, the other to move the cone to pass the ball. once u see the person u want u have to take ur hand of the right stick to push for that receiver and they are running a blizts on the QB. rev controller move ur QB with left stick and turn ur hand left or right to use the cone for the player to catch the ball. ur finger always on the buttons to throw the ball.just think about a new way to play resident evil 4 and 5. point at any body part by pointing at it on ur TV. just like u would use the left stick to aim and do that. and even microsoft said they like the new controller.

6. GlueEater

GlueEater Regular member

I think the new controller is great. Imagine playing a sword game and all you have to do is make a slashing motion and you attack. And first person shooters. I hear it's super sensitive so all you have to do is slightly twitch your wrist to aim.