What kind of DVD9 to use?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Dacian, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Dacian

Dacian Member

I have several Xbox games that cannot be backed up on a single layer DVD. Mainly SC: Chaos Theory and Ninja Gaiden Black. What Dual Layer DVDs work best on the original Xbox? And if possible, can you give me a band name?

Also note, I'd like it if they were cheap. lol. I know that's hard for Dual Layer DVDs, but if possible...

I appreciate it.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2006
  2. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

www.balugabutt.com

Just trim out some unnecessary files so that they'll fit on DVD5s instead.

3. Dacian

Dacian Member

I would, but when it comes to Team Ninja games, they always use messed up files and never directories to let you know what to edit out. And I forgot to mention, I can't go find a Backup copy because they're all RARed, and I'm running Windows 98SE and can't unrar anything over 4 GBs.

EDIT: This site, is this saying to remove all movies and such or leave all the basics and delete just the things taking up space?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2006
  4. theridges

theridges Guest

yea Dacian just take out whatever files balugabutt says and i would upgrade to atleast windows 2000 if i were you....or your going to run into some very stupid problems

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2006
  5. Dacian

Dacian Member

Apparently it can't run anything higher then 98SE. It's a great OS and I like it way more then XP.

But anyway, will this delete videos like I asked?(For NG Black I mean). Cause if I am going to backup my games, I want a full backup. Meaning I just want everything the game can offer.

6. theridges

theridges Guest

get Verbatim DVD DL because yes this will delete cut scenes etc....