what next........ bios flashed

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by nevwst, Jul 28, 2005.

1. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

hi

after you flash your chip what do you do next .......? do you have to install a program if so how do you do that ........or do you have to have a dashboard if so how ............? please help me on this as i've been getting now where for 3 weeks now please just need some help

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well congrats on your successful chip install!

You will now need to install a dashboard. I'll have you install the Evolution X dashboard (EvoX)

1) Go onto #xbins and download Slayers
    http://webpages.charter.net/modchipzone/xbinshowto.htm

2) The slayers file you get is a "torrent" so you will need to download that torrent to get the full version of slayers.

3) Register for slayers, and then burn the ISO to a quality CD-RW or DVD-R using any ISO burning program (DVD Decrypter, Alcohol 120 etc.)

4) Pop the disc in your Xbox and you will see a list of things you can do. Just choose the "Install EvoX to C: and Apps to E:"

Thats it!

3. jealousjo

jealousjo Guest

Be sure to torrent yourself a virus.

Just FTP slayer autoinstaller v2.6 (password for installing slayer on your PC is found on the slayer site SLAYER XBOX SCENE)to your PC through the Xbins IRC. Tutorials on xbins and xbox scene on how to use the IRC.

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

I have never gotten a virus through bittorrent jealousjo. Has anybody else?

5. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

thanks for the responce guys thanks will let you know the out come speak to you later

6. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

hiya

no luck absolutly no luck i downloaded the slayer burnt it but it did not boot up my xbox .......... more help please is it possible that i never flashed my chip ........ but i used the x2 programmer and it recovered my chip well the screen show the blue screen with the flashbios 3.0.1

7. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, you will need to flash your chip first so your Xbox can read the Slayers disc. If you don't know what bios to flash it with, let me know and I'll help u out more.

8. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

hiya

i managed to get slayer how you said thanks it was my first time using mirc your opened a whole new thing for me ....thumbs up....took me a while but i think i got there

anyway yes i do need help with a bios don't have a clue which one to use oh when you download a bios do you have to change it in any way or extract it or do anything to it please let me know thanks

9. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

hiya

i forgot to mention that i have an X2 programmer could i use this in any way to flash my chip

10. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

11. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

thanks for all the help and surpport you guys have given me will get back to you

12. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

hiya guys thanks for all the help and surport things are going on well and enjoying my new xbox ............. this is great

PimpDwag your the man thanks for the help mate

13. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

I take it you got it working then.?. SWEET !

14. nevwst

nevwst Regular member

yeah working fine, 3 weeks of sleepless nights all worth the effort