What should i sell on e-bay????

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Pop_Smith, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

I was just wondering this, my old man asked me what I thought we could sell on ebay to make a few extra bucks, i just wanted to see what you guys thought would be worth buying then, selling it on ebay.

2. ksman13

ksman13 Member

i would say either pc parts or video games. b/c they are easy to buy wholesale and easy to sell just check current auctions to decide what people are looking for. also dont buy in too much bulk because when the ebay market gets flooded prices drop which kills profit. other than that good luck

3. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Does anyone know of anysites that i can go to buy video games (mostly Gamecube/Xbox games) wholesale?

4. toyfigure

toyfigure Guest

If you were to buy stuff then resell it, it's going to be hard because there are a lot of wholsellers on e-bay already and I don't think you can beat their prices.

I would suggest you start selling the extra stuff lying in your house to start with. That's how a lot of people starts their selling with e-bay (me included and I've been selling for almost 3 years now).

Read / learn as much as you can about e-bay. Go surf and see how people is selling their stuff and how much they start their bids with. When calculating your cost, don't forget to include e-bay's seller fee, PayPal fee (owned by e-bay and is referred by a lot of buyers) plus other legal stuff you should be aware of before jumping into this nig 'cyber sweep meet".

just my 2 cents.

5. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Ye does anyone know where i can buy ps2, xbox and other electrical items wholesale. They sell the links on ebay for like £5 but they are probably scams. So anyone know any good site. Thanks alot.

6. Xian

Xian Regular member

One guy I know goes and buys old junk computer and networking gear at computer shows and refurbishes it and sells it on ebay. He usually gets a pretty good markup on it.

7. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Do these matrix sites really work. I have got 5 links to sites where you buy a cd for £20 and are put on a waiting list of your choice for say a xbox, when more people join the list you go up and when you reach the top you are sent your gift(eg xbox). I have heard some people say it works but have to wait about 2 months. So does it really work?