1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the best modchip for the PS2?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by adamryer, Jun 13, 2004.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

The matrix infinity is the best in my oppinion but I don't have one just going by what I have heard from the DMS3 and the Matrix Infinity.These two are pretty much the best chips out of today for the PS2.I am waiting to see if there is a new one coming out before I even attempt to install one or get someone to.I pretty much have all the tools to do a install though.

2. younghov

younghov Member

Yea. Its some guys in the back area that do it. I think they charge 60. I dont know if its same day work but for 60 it should be.

3. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

Younghov.. Did you get that chip yet?

Matt

4. stuntthug

stuntthug Member

How much did u charge matt, how can I get one?

5. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

I didn't charge anything.. You aren't allowed to advertise selling stuff here .. I was going to give him a chip. I had a extra I didn't need and was being nice.. I have shipped this thing twice already once to the wrong address and the second time for some reason they said the address didn't exist.. Not sure.. anyways..I spent enough money of my own trying to give this thing away. I am just going to keep it..

Matt

Last edited: Jul 17, 2004
  6. stuntthug

stuntthug Member

what kind is it, I can really use it, I will be happy to pay you shipping on it. Email me at toggled@gmail.com

7. ballance

ballance Member

NC guys i can tell you that there are no reliable chip installers in your area. im from raleigh so i know. i dont know if this is allowable so ill let you PM me if you need the info but i got a dms3 v9 premodded system that works from a reliable place with tracked shipping and all. everything works.

8. Caramanos

Caramanos Guest

I was wondering if I can connect an external Hard Drive to the PS2 with a USB, and use the HD Loader to save games on it?