1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats up with eDonkey??

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Dela, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

So here's the problem...

I have been using eDonkey for a good while now and lately it seems to have completely stopped when i try to download. I have tried many different servers but, no difference.

Thats not the only thing. I share about 25gigs and usually they loaded the files no problem but now that takes close on 50mins. I haven't got a LOWID problem i think. My id is over 600million. I have no restrictions on uploads (which are working fine). My Max connections is set at 45. I have dsl 1024/256. I haven't installed anything new that uses the internet lately.

I can get on a server easily but I cant download anything! Please help me out with this one!

2. fez4000

fez4000 Guest

have u had any emails why you cant download because i dont use eDONKEY and i still cant download well i can but not things i want i can only download things like wallpaper and desktop themes.I have tried downloading art money but that does'nt work and gozilla doesnt and memory hacker and hobbix and things like that i was wondering if you could help me i am desperate for these things to download.

3. fez4000

fez4000 Guest

have u had any emails why you cant download because i dont use eDONKEY and i still cant download well i can but not things i want i can only download things like wallpaper and desktop themes.I have tried downloading art money but that does'nt work and gozilla doesnt and memory hacker and hobbix and things like that i was wondering if you could help me i am desperate for these things to download.

4. Dela

Perhaps you could tell me where you are trying to download these things from and I might be able to help.

5. Biosgain

Biosgain Guest

@Dela......maybe up your max connections.

could it be having to much sharing & it taking too long hashing (is this what they call it??)

6. Dela

Ah, everything is fine now, the downloading just kicked in again the other day. eDonkey had been hashing a file and saying it had loaded it when all of a sudden it told me that it couldnt load it cause of an unknown error so i canceled that download and im back at 70kbits sec again!