whats up with this?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by me1, Jun 21, 2005.

1. me1

me1 Member

Hi all i have this little problem i have installed a programe called uk-info ETC now i followed the instuctions like it says hear=

You can burn the contents of the cd 1 folder onto cdr with nero no probs...but cd 2 has
    to be burnt with Alcohol 120% because thats the 1 that has the protection i.e Securerom
    NEW 4x/5x...follow these steps and you wont go wrong:

1. Burn contents of cd 1 folder with nero onto cdr and install

2. Install Alcohol 120% ... get it here if you dont have it
    **********************************************!

3. Once Alcohol is installed open it up and look for emulation down the lefthand side..
    click emulation then tick RMPS

4. Click image burning wizard...when the box opens point it to the cd 2 folder with the
    image file/s in

5. Click next then look for datatype at the bottom and select Securom NEW 4x/5x ...
    it will put a tick in boxes: Enable Buffer Underrun Technology and Burn RMPS To
    Recordable Media

6. In Write Method it should say RAW DAO ...also untick Simulation

7. In Write Speed choose 16x... or slower if you have any probs with the first burn

8. Click Start and burn to cdr

9. Once burnt make sure you put cd 2 in the same drive you installed cd 1 from

did all that all ok but when i try to start the programe up it tells me wrong disc now i tryed putting it on a dvd disc but no it wanted a cd-r so did all that but it still telling me wrong disc the data is their on the disc and iam putting it in the same drive so ??

thanks in advance for any help :)

2. me1

me1 Member

sorted it out now so if anyone has the same prob let me know and ill tell you how to sort it!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005