1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I download HD loader. Ppl please help!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by rujupride, Nov 10, 2004.

1. ozzy1

ozzy1 Regular member

Yeah good luck trying to make an iso hdloader is packed with copy protection just go ont http://torrentsearch.com an look for hd loader cracked.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2004
  2. darthnugg

darthnugg Member

I have the copy of HDLoader cracked, but my umodded ps2 doesnt read it :/

Any idea how to make it run? I have a gameshark

3. paul75

paul75 Member

Swap Magic

4. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Okay here we go again.

Posting your email = Ban

Posting a site (NOT Direct Download link) that has a download there = No ban

Posting a direct downloadable link = Ban

Is that clear? So if you want to post a site or somewhere that has the download that is fine; just DON'T use a direct download link from their site here.

Example : I would really like to get the update for HDLoader or HDAdvance where I can use a Maxtor 160gig HD as the new version is cracked to go beyond the 120gig limit but I cannot find it anywhere at a fast downloadable speed.

SOOOOO if you have/know a site that has the file, point me in the right direction BUT DO NOT put the DIRECT download link for the file itself. Just put the site address where it is at and where the file is on that site just not the file link by itself.

Basically I would go off Afterdawn.com to find the file and download it from another site but not click a link here at Afterdawn.com that would instantly begin a download.

If you need more explanation than that I can explain with links to show the difference.....But I still would like that HDLoader or HDAdvance file explained above!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2004
  5. cyberv

cyberv Member

Sorry Just Really Need it

6. System_X

System_X Member

Download Morpheus P2P Client and Search for hdloader. The file is in fact called ps2ownz-hdloader.bin and is 225,377kb Hope this is helpfull. I have tested it and it isnt a fake It works. Dont ask what version because i used an Emulator and It gets as far as (NO PS2 HARD DRIVE DETECTED).

Peace & Greetz 2 all
    --------------------

7. jiggle-o

jiggle-o Guest

ok I know how everyone here feels because I just had to buy a second hdloader myself. now with that said how would I load this to my comp to host it for all?

8. Alex115

Alex115 Member

i think u cant do that, it against the rules of the forum. It hard now to find the hd loader on the bet. Some works but doesnt load your game perfectly, some crash your lens. Better buy a original. I just a advice.

9. jigga3900

jigga3900 Guest

Any one ever had a problem with there Ps2 hard drive my Ps2 does not reconize my hard drive any more can anyone help me and let me know what to do someone who went thru and heard about this before. I tryed taking it out and putting it back in I tryed putting the cd installation disk in for it that did not work let me know what im doing wrong

10. DanZero

DanZero Member

www.lokitorrent.com its not as good as suprnova buy you can download the hd loader stuff there just search for hd loader, its the ps2 hd loader package its kinda complex but better then having to pay those whores who are burning CD's of hd loader without even having anything to do with the project (fuckers just stole the program and burnt it)

11. kickdrum

kickdrum Member

Just watched screensavers... i ordered hd advance 2.0, i have a network adapter... i would like to use my ps2 as a hard drive. Does it need to be modded? If so, how do I go about it. Thanks you guys, keep up the great work.

12. superstui

superstui Regular member

nope you don't need modification. all you need now is a compitable hard drive. (i highly recommed a maxtor)

13. Berge

Berge Member

[bold] Posting a site (NOT Direct Download link) that has a download there = No ban [/bold]

So, with that in mind; anyone willing to direct all of us to a site that has a link for HD Advance?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  14. superstui

superstui Regular member

i'm not sure of one. But I think that you should just buy the original. It will save you A LOT of time and will aslo give some $$ to the makeres of the product. They deserve it for such a great product.

15. walsh

walsh Member

to DanZero iv joned www.lokitorrent.com but where can i get software to open down loads or what is it called thanks walsh.

16. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Actually, they don't sell hd loader anymore and the makers of hd advance just pirated the software from the maker of hd loader.

17. superstui

superstui Regular member

I thought that they started selling it again. Like on mod chip websites and places online. I didn't know that the hd advanced was pirated like that. Interesting to know.

18. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  19. superstui

superstui Regular member

nice article. i read it. How can you explain the people selling it still on the web though?

20. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

pirates took the cracked version and pressed it onto cd and are selling it.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005