Where can I get this?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Pop_Smith, May 23, 2005.

1. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Hey, I was wondering, does anyone know where I can get free job advertising for a business I just joined? I googled for "Free Classified Ads as well as free job advertising" but, I was wondering if anyone here knows of a good place that can get it seen for free.

P.S. I won't mention the name or post any links to it as that would violate the rules of the forums (right?)

EDIT (By Pop_Smith): Changed the description to "Free Job Advertising" rather then free classified ads, that way its a little clearer.

Last edited: May 24, 2005
  2. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

Im a bit confused here. Maybe when you say classified ads your reffering to something different from what I am thinking about. When I hear the term classified ad I am thinking of the section in the newspaper where you can look for jobs, cars, junk, etc... I realy do not know of another kind but I have this feeling I am about to find out.

Well the classified adds I mentioned can be looked at for free on the net. All you have to do is find the web page to any local paper and look at the ads there.

Im not sure this info will be usefull to you. I still have this feeling you are talking about something else.

Good Luck
    -Del

3. haimback

haimback Regular member

del he wants to advertise not look at ads : )
    pop_smith you probly found some of these when you were searching but may be helpful all the same,links to hundreds of free ad sites (or so they claim) online.
    http://www.ecki.com/links/cclsf.shtml
    cheers haim

edit >hehe forgot to add link again

Last edited: May 24, 2005
  4. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

@Del, sorry I was not clear enough.

@haim, thanks for showing me that, I did not see that when I was searching around. :)