Where to find short, funny, R-rated sound bits???

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by jeezy103, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeezy103

jeezy103 Guest

Hi guys....the task here's quite straightforward..
    Could someone point me towards a good source of funny , crazy , famous, mature rated soundclips..
    Take for example...i wouldn't mind some lines from Will Ferrel's Anchorman, or some Taunts from Unreal tournament.
    I did find some, but these where converted into a different format so they could be played in Unreal 2k4. BUt im after mp3 files.
    cheers.

2. psplvanub

psplvanub Guest

Google is your freind.

3. jeezy103

jeezy103 Guest

Seriously.. y'all need to gimme a break.... everywhere i look...
    "google-this".. "google-that".... well you think it never crossed my mind???? Ofcourse i may not have searched thoroughly enough, but this what afterdawn's for; when everything fails, then it's up to the forums to search for help...and you my friend are not being too helpful.. so STFU!!!!!
    Either you post a resourceful comment or you don't...SHEESH!!!!

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

I guess that you forgot to mention Google in your first post. I believe that that is why you got the response from psplvanub.

And what exactly do you mean in the bolded text? I wouldn't think that you would be so presumptuous as to expect the folks here, who donate their time, to do the searching for you.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  5. Dragula96

Dragula96 Guest

I wanted to post this, but I'd prolly get banned. So click this link if you will. ;)

Sound Bites - ;)

6. jeezy103

jeezy103 Guest

@ GrandpaBW , what i meant to say was ; Incase googling fails, then it's now up to searching IN the forums for help. NOT having the folks here do the dirty work.
    And to Dragula96, pLease if you'd be so kind... edited by ddp.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
  7. Dragula96

Dragula96 Guest

Ok man, if I were a mod, I would ban you for being lazy and retarded - not to mention an @sswhipe! You obviously didn't try hard enough on your so called, "Google search". It took me 0.01 seconds to find all kinds of sounds bites, including Anchor Man files.

Since I am a nice guy, I'm going to go ahead and help you out. Try searching the string, "movie sound bites". If you can't figure out what to do from there, go ahead and format your PC - you no longer deserve to use the internet!

Here's a few pages just in case you fail your Google search:

http://www.moviesoundclips.net/movies.php

http://www.folloder.com/sounds/soundbites.htm

Next time you come here looking to have your @ss wiped, please be nice about it - Ciao!

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

jeezy103, edit your 9. September 2008 @ 13:28 post before i edit you off this site as is uncalled for!!!

9. varnull

varnull Guest

HA!

Your internet privileges have just been revoked ;)

ps.. D.. it's 18.28 here ;) maybe xx.28 would be better..

10. tripplite

tripplite Guest

i thought we put all the internet's rubbish in one place already?
    what was the name i can't remember??...oh right youtube....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.