Where to post my question for help and other....

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by norml, Oct 16, 2007.

1. norml

norml Member

A few questions:

1. I used to have an account with afterdawn at the dvdxcopy.afterdawn site; can't access my account login at it anymore and the ID I created for there doesn't work here. Did users on that site have to create a new profile on here?
    2. I don't see where to post my question for help so I put it here however what reply I did get said I posted in the wrong place. However if you search afterdawn on google for my question, similar questions were asked in that same forum.

So is there a specific forum for getting help on backing up PC DVD games and if so, where?

Thanks for the help

2. norml

norml Member

Anyone?

3. Phlax

Phlax Guest

1. I think AfterDawn accounts were compatible with DVDXCopy but not vice versa? That might be wrong, and if so, you should try contacting an Admin to recover your account or password.

2. There is no PC Game Backup Forum here @ AfterDawn; PacMan is misinformed. The closest thing we have is this and that's for Games Discussion, not backup.

What you have to understand is that backing up of PC Games, especially newer games (ie DVD based ones) requires use of "cracks" or "patches" in order for you to play a replica disc. Discussion of such cracks and patches isn't allowed here @ aD so therefore there is no place for such forum(s).

Your best bet is to try Game Jakal Pro by SlySoft; find that here.

You totaled a whole 47 minutes before bumping your thread - nice one ;-) Lol..

Edit:

Required reading - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/262065

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2007
  4. norml

norml Member

Thanks for the reply. I will crawl silently into a corner and read some more. But thanks for the help. Maybe theres some place I can lend replies like on the pc help forums.

5. Phlax

Phlax Guest

You make it sound like you're not wanted here anymore; don't be a stranger.

What's your problem with the PC DVD Game anyway?

6. seb32

seb32 Regular member

lol nice...

@phlax - Here is his original question:

7. Phlax

Phlax Guest

I know, he PM'ed me for help following my reply here.

Tnx anyway.