Whereto find all the BAED discs

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Podmodder, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Podmodder

Podmodder Member

i have looked everywhere and cant find these. specifically the console discs for my wife. i got a 360 and i want to set up the old one so she can play n64 and stuff.if anyone has links/knows where they are or has them lemme know please.

2. ThyFonz

ThyFonz Member

I have a copy... the only one i know of which houses basically every old console rom from atari, to hand helds upto snes, 1 dvd, i have an iso backup made too. unno of any links, however i don't think they work on modded 360's as far as i know the ixtreme fw can't play original xbox backups, i tried! if u can't find a torrent maybe i could finally start my own :p just would need a puplic tracker.... mmmmm

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  3. Podmodder

Podmodder Member

yeah i am wanting to mod my old regular box cuz i have a 360 now. i found a disc, supposedly, on a site but i am waiting for my game store to get me the gamesaves on a memcard so i cant test till tonight or tomarrow so we will have to see.

i use momupload.com for my stuff like that. free unlimited storage and download links

i found another one, not a BAED but one someone else made but they didnt give the password to unzip it so the hunt is on for that. it is all nintendo handheld and console - n64

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  4. ThyFonz

ThyFonz Member

you do know that the game save exploits are anywhere to found on the internet or bext xbins.... and the mem cards on a reg xbox are the simple usb with a propritary wire, look it up u have to risk a controller plug part, but u can save money by simply converting the controller port to usb and shove a usb stick in there... note.. not all usb sticks work, and make sure u backup ur contents since it will be formated to FATX

5. Podmodder

Podmodder Member

i know, i took him the gamesaves. i fried 2 flashdrives somehow so i went to him and he said i can borrow his mem card so i am doing it that way

6. ThyFonz

ThyFonz Member

fried them.... thats awkward if anything they just need to be reformatted to fat32 or ntfs

7. Podmodder

Podmodder Member

computer wont even recognize them. and i know how to make a usb cable, i have done it before