Which DVD player would you recommend?

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by Nycxazn11, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nycxazn11

Nycxazn11 Member

Which DVD player would you recommend that is really good. Dvd player that can play dvds burned off the computer. So far i bought 2 sony dvd players and both cant play the dvds i burned, but it plays on my computer dvd-rom drive. so i returned the sony dvd players. I am willing to spend 100-15 on a dvd player that can play dvds burned off the computer. please help me out.

2. manestle

manestle Member

Nycxazn11, I would highly recommend Apex 1100W or Cyberhome CH-DVD 300. The reasons are they will play ALL your computer burnt DVDR backups in either DVD-R/W or DVD+R/W. Also they will play CD-R/W, Mp3, MPEG, JPEG and Kodak Picture discs. Most importantly is the price of under $40. Sounds too good to be true? well guess what it isn't. I've owned my Apex 1100W for over a year and a half and use it hard with NO problems what so ever. I know they are cheaply made for a price like this but if they take a crap every few years $40 to me is no big deal I'll just buy another one which will likely be updated. Why spend $300 on one that a year from now is obsolete. The main importance is if they will play your backups and the answer is YES these two models will!

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.