who sings that song that says F*** That?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by rolemodel, Feb 12, 2004.

1. rolemodel

rolemodel Member

im trying 2 figure who sings that song that says F*** That! i think korn sings it! who ever knows please tell me who it is that sings it!

2. Shad

Shad Regular member

Im guessing you mean the song: "F*** It (I Don't Want You Back)" that was by EAMON.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2004
  3. aXidburn

aXidburn Guest

hey Shad a little off topic but how did u get a 3.9Ghz processor with a sony vaio. how could u over clock so much in fan cooled computer?

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You don't on air. I've seen them up to 3.8 but that was with a phase-change unit.

5. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

Nephilim I dunno much about this but was reading somewere about water coolers for a pc would you need a water cooler or am I completely wrong?
    DaOsT

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Do you mean the song "F**** you I wont do what you told me" That I think is Korn.

THe best for cooling is to stick your tower in a bar fridge. that by far is the cheapest way for cooling an over clocked desk top. I don't think there system is just fan cooled, must be combination of heat sink, and fans.

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Water cooling can get you around a 200 to 300 Mhz overclock depending on the unit but to get 700 Mhz (guessing he's started with a 3.2) you need a phase-change that uses a compressor unit and R134 (same stuff in your car's AC system).

I like the fact that a water-cooling system is quiet - no big-ass loud heatsink/fan - but the concept of running water lines inside my PC gives me the heebie-jeebies.

What kind of cooling are you running Shad?

I like your idea Prisoner! As long as there's still romm for a few beers tho :)

8. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Back to the original question, yes korn sings it. Its on the follow the leader album, and is called Justin, i think.

9. Shad

Shad Regular member

sorry for the late reply its just that i dont check my email often. I actually dont buy anymore pcs because last year i built my first pc in march and am now addicted to computers. The sony vaio came with a 2.8ghz processor but i upgraded it a while ago. Now i have a 3.2c ghz pentium 4 processor with an asus p4800 deluxe mobo and im using this magic fan and actually have my processor at exactly 3.86ghz not 3.9.

THE FAN: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=35-106-028&catalog=62&depa=1

10. RussReef

RussReef Guest

Silly people! ;-)

Korn is what get stuck in your teeth.

"F**** you I wont do what you told me" is a lyric from the song "Killing in the Name" (track 2 on Rage Against the Machine's first album - released in 1992.)

11. Seraphim6

Seraphim6 Member

Personally, i think you're talking about "F*** It" which is by Seether on the CD "Disclaimer"