1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who think those overpiced pack are trash...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Xenokai, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

i been browsing around gamestop.com and ebgames.com and man what kinda idiot would buy those packs i mean they do it everytime a console comes out um a little dvise there wont be that big of a shortage exspecially if you go buy urs on day 1 best buy will have tons like they had tons of psp's i will be getting mine at best buy 399$ with a 2 year warranty for alot cheaper than those packages can't believe people would be that parinoid and spend that much on that overpriced crap i mean not all people want all the games thats even in the packs o_O

Last edited: Oct 11, 2005
  2. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

You better get that link out of your sig, or else you will be banned. You should know that, being a MEMBER!!! If it worked why would you buy one at Best Buy...

3. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

sorry dude and the reason why im getting one at best buy and freepay is cause a free x 360 is pretty nice x/

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

The sig needs to go bye bye, Xenokai ;)

5. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

ok i edited my sig back to normal sorry for all the mishap i didnt mean to upset so many people -_-

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Thank you sir :)

7. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

Well, I agree but I am poor anyway so I never buy that expensive stuff. If you have the money, though, go for it.

I won mine so I don't have to worry about it, but even if I hadn't won, I sure would not be buying the initial package. Within the first year, the price will drop and the bugs will be worked out. Not to mention new features might be added like HD-DVD. So I wouldn't certainly hold off if you have the patience at least until Halo 3 is released next year.

Then who knows, maybe they will release a Halo 3 version of the Xbox 360 that comes with the game and maybe some other neat stuff. Cool!

8. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Yea, if I cant get my 360 in the first two months, I'm waiting for a price drop and a Halo 3 package :)

9. wavedash

wavedash Member

there is no hope of getting a 360 anytime before christmas unless you reserved one of those bundles and even they don't guaruntee when you will get it. the bundles are a rip off so most of us can expect to wait until a little into the new year before we can get our hands on a 360

10. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

not really, places like Best Buy are getting as much of them as they can and dont accept any preorders.