1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem WHY assessin brotherhood, freeze up do not boot up

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by gamesandroses, Jan 20, 2018.

1. gamesandroses

gamesandroses Newbie

I passed to abgx360, all green , i belove i used x360lizard , LT 3
    And the most crazy i even install the gane in the hdd of the xbox, i re check the iso burnt and also all green, what I doing wrong okease help,
    Thank you in advance

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Try it on a jtag or rgh console.Since it could be anything or go buy the game & not a pirated copy,you'll then be able to get the tu's & any compatibility packs

3. gamesandroses

gamesandroses Newbie

Sorry to be so ignorant, but what is the difference between jtag and rgh,
    With my flashing the drive with maximo lizard360 , to play a back up copies , if you think is that the issue i will do it, but a guess was LT3.0 cfw

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

The difference is the type of mod,there's plenty of you tube vids on it.Getting your console an rgh chip will make life far easier,you won't need to burn discs any longer

5. gamesandroses

gamesandroses Newbie

#awsomet
    I have not way to keep using maximus 360 lizard, cause the web site is down and even c4e , with the link does not take me there,
    I gonna check up my dash and ask you if i will be able to do rgh, in the tube say no all are compatable like corona no idea what they saying can be jtag or rgh, since looks you are way more intelligent than those guys , some of them do not know much you can tell by the commet, if you r ok of course, thank you for the help, i looking also where to take my phat 360 to do it if i can be able for the dash

6. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

You'll most likely have to put an rgh chip in it,however it will work & boot faster than majority of slims.You can tell whether or not you need a jtag as it will have blades for a dash (very first style of 360 dash),if however it's tiles you'll need an rgh modchip