1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wii Downgrader released.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by ggbarnum, Jul 27, 2008.

1. uiucpeng

uiucpeng Member

My SD card has the following structure:
    e:\apps\cIOS
    e:\apps\IOS61
    e:\apps\firmware

under each directory, i have the corresponding files (boot.dol, meta.xml).

When I load up Homebrew, I can see the above 3 listed. When I click on them, the installer for each app runs and reboots. However, even after installing each app, when I goto homebrew, it shows the same thing. I was expecting to see the installed app which i can execute. I have no WAD files (none of the 3 apps came with it). All I am trying to do is downgrade to 3.2u

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  2. gameover9

gameover9 Guest

Hmm, this method is why out of date, nearly a year old. You need to get the updated pack, etc.

3. uiucpeng

uiucpeng Member

What is the updated pack/method and where can I get it? I have d2pro but it's not working as it should with the 3.3u so I want to downgrade to 3.2u

4. The_CPU

The_CPU Guest

IF you don't want to use or dont have TW, Download and use BannerBomb to install the HBC on even 4.0 Firm!!!

5. xlqdmagik

xlqdmagik Guest

This was the only post i found anywhere to help me so I am posting this so anyone having an issue with IOSdowngrader knows:

6. JeffyS

JeffyS Member

So for this, I don't know how to run an item on my wii from the sd card. And what are all said programs needed to downgrade my wii? If anyone could provide a step-by-step procedure and program list, you would be my new savior. Need this for my freeloader

7. obie10

obie10 Member

i need help folks my wii has bricked due to a ntsc game being labelled as pal....it still plays some games but i carnt access system settings i get the freeze page of the oprea help screen and thats it i carnt install any soft mods without internet acces so im a bit screwed can anyone help mi?