1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will the Rev outsell the gamecube?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Richaayy, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Richaayy

Richaayy Member

thats good to see..finally innovation sells.. glad to see most DS games use the dual screen very well..hopefully the new rev game pad will be used as well and they wont just cop out and use a joypad extenstion

2. sully_2u

sully_2u Regular member

i forgot which website i read about that info was but it also said that it took 14 months for the GBA to get to where the DS sales are now and 17 months for the ps2.

3. Bvirdxp

Bvirdxp Guest

if the rev fails... tendo will live on in my heart. But I've heard that if nintendo fails, they might become an "all hand-held" buisness.

4. sully_2u

sully_2u Regular member

it sure would beable to fall back on the handheld market. in the handheld market nintendo owns 72% (GBA 41% DS 31%) and sony only owns 28% with the psp

5. juzzoo

juzzoo Guest

i think te down fall of the Gamecube was that there wasnt a way to burn games. i think with the revoutions new nun-chuk style remote with the whole thing being wireless and that you will be able to download snes nes and n64 games it will defenetly out do the gamecube. i like the way you can interact with the game controll but come on fishing games who wants that its so old fashioned maybe baseball and hockey but not basketball and car games. they need to change the bottom button to x and the big a button to y and have a and b close. i like on the joypad attachment how they have put z 1 and 2 that will be like l r but they will need to get the programers to side with them about the remote. i'll buy one but i'll also have a ps3 well for the xbox 360 its shit.