WInrar Burn to Cd/DVD Help :)

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by usafmom, Jan 9, 2010.

1. usafmom

usafmom Member

Hi, I hope someone can help. I have downloaded a game(s) they have been rar files that I have gone to winrar files. I have tried to burn these to Cd's and DVD's only to find one that the cd's werent big enough so went to DVD's and still cant get it right, maybe I needed a burning program on top of winrar I dont know. I'm in hopes someone out there can link me or show me directions to burn winrar files to dvd so I can give the games I downloaded to my military son on dvd/cd's. On my old computer, my son put oneclick dvd before he left, I think. This is a new HP with windows 7, my son is not able to help me so I am lost. I got Fahrenheit Game from a torrent downloaded and now in my winrar not sure what to do. I have lost so many Cd's and DVD's trying for last 4 days , that I am out of my mind trying, Thank you more then you can know.........Usafmom
    This is what I have- Fahrenheit 1.1svf 1KB, Fahrenheit 1.1.md5 1KB, WINRAR stack of Bks Fahrenheit 1.1 WinRAR archive 2,229,752KB, uTorrentPartFile_881E991.dat DAT File 195KB.. I hope this helps I have no clue what to do to burn this..........

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  2. rapekit

rapekit Member

Unrar the files and you should get an image file (.iso, .img, .bin, etc). Use an image burning program like Alcohol 120 or ImgBurn to burn the image.