World of Warcraft & burning crusade question

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dagwood64, Aug 16, 2008.

1. dagwood64

dagwood64 Guest

This my sound stupid, I bought World of Warcraft & Burning Crusade at a lawn sale today for a dollar. I installed them and it is asking for a Authentication Key, all I have is the DVD's no sleeves or box with the Authentication Key on them. Is there a way to find the Authentication Key hidden on the disk? I don't want to cheat Blizzard if it isn't, I will just go buy the game if I can't find the key on the disk. Thanks for any help.

2. voodoo172

voodoo172 Member

most likely if you bought it from a lawn sale and only the dvds then the key has been used.
    This key can only be used once to create one account. therefore the person you bought it off should; in theory, still have the account just not subscribed to -canncelled.
    i would see if you can contact them for the details of the account and then subscribe throught that. - it could be a bit dodgy tho.
    you might be better to just go and buy it again from amazon, and have the free month cus i know its as cheap as chips now. so you would really lose anything.....

hope that helps.