Would like to transfer Divx Final Fantasy Advent Children to Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by crxshn, Sep 13, 2005.

1. crxshn

crxshn Member

Hi,

I just d/loaded Final Fantasy Advent Children. Its all Japanese with no English Subtitles whatsoever. I had to download an English subtitle file seperately and also a Media Player that will let me combine the 2 (VLC Media Player)

Is it possible to transfer the 2 files (movie and subs) to my xbox and the media player in it will let me play both? Would me media player play it or do i have to download a special/new one for the xbox evox?

My Xbox has the EVOX chip installed and I already know about the cros over cables and such, I've done it before

2. Largent

Largent Member

How did you download Final Fantasy Advent Children, Where Did you get it?? I would appreciate your response to this.

3. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

crxshn, I was wondering the same too. I think we might have to download the new version with the english subs already on it?

4. crxshn

crxshn Member

5. jstownend

jstownend Member

hi, i just found an english subbed download with excellent quality. all you have to do is download limewire from limewire.com and search for advent children, there are a load of fakes out there but the real one is under the name
    (H-S)_Final_Fantasy_VII_-_Advent_Children_(8DC34783) its 700.2MB

HONESTLY ITS WORTH IT, THE QUALITY IS AMAZING AND THE SUBS ARE EASY TO READ

6. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

[bold]@crxshn[/bold]

To transfer a movie to your xbox:
    Use an FTP Client (i.e. FlashFXP) and transfer the file to the directory of your choice. One with a distinct name of course.

If you don't want to put it on your xbox but still watch it via your xbox, set up a network with your PC and share the directory on your PC that has your movie(s). You will be able to view the movie through your xbox by going to the SMB Share directory in XBMC.

7. damo158

damo158 Member

hey! ive jus downloaded advent children and i have those subtitles but how do i combine then so i can have them both goin at the same time?

8. vgaddict8

vgaddict8 Guest

Download the BSplayer. Open the movie up in it, then click subtitles, and load subtitles. By the way, this movie is awesome!!! You are definitely missing out if you don't see this movie.