1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X Copy Express Version 3.2.1 Update Patch Needed

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by scrdad4, Jun 6, 2004.

1. scrdad4

scrdad4 Member

Last weekend I formatted my computer and reinstalled all software. After installing X copy express I was able to copy the image but unable to burn the CD. Called 321 studios and they said my version 3.0.2 had problems with Windows ME which were corrected in version 3.2.1 which before the court ruling you were automatically updated to when you registered your software. Due to the court ruling they are no longer able to upgrade software. Does anyone have a patch that does this?

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

3. scrdad4

scrdad4 Member

Nephilim,

Thanks for the update patch from the RF version but I am still looking for a patch to go from 3.0.2 to 3.2.1.

4. RWG

RWG Regular member

321 didn't issue 'patches' to update/upgrade versions, they offered full downloads. An update from 3.0.2 to 3.2.1 would be a complete program. As you heard from support they can't offer you Express 3.2.1 because it had a ripper in it. You need to find somewhere / someone to that has it available for d/l. If you have a valid 321 account you can d/l the latest RF version and patch it with PsiDOC's file.

luck-

5. scrdad4

scrdad4 Member

Thanks,

I have the original licence but need to find a copy of 3.2.1 to register. Help!!!!

6. smsmike

smsmike Regular member

How much room do you have in your E-Mail box?

7. smsmike

smsmike Regular member

Oh yes, just as an aside.. If you down load that patch the individual pointed you to, and then you down load the RF version of the program from 321 studios (It's free with a valid license) the combination will GIVE YOU the end results that you are looking for. His way is real simple. My way taks a BIG E-mail box.

8. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member