xbins name and pass

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by rush2!!2, Jun 10, 2005.

1. rush2!!2

rush2!!2 Guest

i need one i did everything with mirc and it wont give me one i lost the one someone gave me can i use someone elses??

2. modster

modster Regular member

sure...do you want my checking account route # and account # too?

COME ON HOSS..rule #1: NEVER LET ANYONE USE YOU LOGIN AND PASSWORD.

cheers

3. rush2!!2

rush2!!2 Guest

dude its xbins omg i just need to download a file on the damn thing the dvd2xbox i download it on the site ftp to my xbox and its not in apps someone told me to do it the mirc way and it wont work i have the address to put in all i need is a name and pass can someone make me one or let me use one?!?!?!

4. BR7

BR7 Regular member

It doesn't work like that. You have to join #XBINS. It sounds stupid, but thats the only way to get access to the FTP server. Thats how they have it set up.

Usually the login is your MIRC name, the password is usually emulation, atleast it was when I used it last. Takes a whole 2 minutes to join @XBINS, then another 10 seconds to messege the bot.

If you really really really really really really really need it with out wasting a whole 3 minutes last, pm me.

5. rush2!!2

rush2!!2 Guest

no crap dude i said it wont work i go to #Xbins then type /msg xbins !list then what do i get nothing!!!!!

6. BR7

BR7 Regular member

<xbins> FTP ADDRESS: XXXXXXXXX PORT: 21 USERNAME: XXXXXXX PASSWORD: XXXXXXXXX NOTE: This Username and Password will be deleted upon connection for security reasons. This site contains 100% homebrew files and absolutely NO warez. Brought to you by #xbins and Team Xecuter

<xbins> Each person is allowed 30 files a day (text/NFO files do not count toward this, please RTFM). We do NOT tolerate GREED and you shall be banned if you break this rule. Got a ACCESS DENIED error? DON'T use IE or LeechFTP. Use FlashFXP/SmartFTP/CuteFTP for best results. AFTER EVERY ATTEMPT, SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, YOU NEED TO !list AGAIN.

<xbins> If you would like daily CVS builds of XBMP/XBMC or any other XBMP/XBMC releases, get it on our FTP at XXXXXXXXX (Europe 100mbit) Username = XXXXXXXXX Password = XXXXXXXXXXXXX

WOW, no CRAP, it connected and gave me all the info you need on the first attempt.

You are doing something wrong. Ever use mIRC before? Cause when you messege the bot and WHEN it replies, you have to click the messege window.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2005