XBOX 360 BACKUP BURNING PROBLEM (HELP!!!!)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Nasuke99, May 21, 2008.

1. Nasuke99

Nasuke99 Member

Hi I have a moded 360 hitachi drive but the problem is not with the system itself but my iso's that I am burning I have a backup of Gears of War and it's in .000 format which shouldn't be any differance. and have tried imgburn and dvd decypter, xbox backup creator and clone cd with all of them failing to either write or to write all of it and fail to finalize it's frustrating with I/O fails and closing track saying there is no parameter to write, and telling me there is no way it's gonna set the layer break to the 19 starting one. I really need some help i love that there's no sound from the drive in the 360 while real games make it sound like it's eating the disc. P.S Iam using Memorex DVD+R DL 25 pack i bought for 24.99 plus tax could this be that all the discs be bad : ( cause non of them have worked. I have another unopened 25 pack of memorex and there could not be any way that not one will work cause those odds are a bit unbelieveable to me. PLEASE HELP

2. Nasuke99

Nasuke99 Member

Also forgot to say i did run the dvd mulleter program and check my games and my drive has written more then 5 games already that work perfectly and also the mulleter did fix the ISO so I have no idea why it won't work also some games like fight night and dead rising iso's have not written yet. My backups bad??? or my DVD+R DL's bad??

3. pwhite23

pwhite23 Regular member

dude go to the 360 forum