Xbox 360 backups and stealth

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ZzFINCHzZ, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZzFINCHzZ

ZzFINCHzZ Member

i have a xbox 360 that is flashed with ixtreme and i stealth patched the actual console it self. i have games that are not backed up with stealth so is it ok if i play them on xbox live. but this is what i think. scince the actual 360 is stealth patched it self i dont think it would matter if you played stealth patched games or non stealth games. could you guys help me out especially those who know what i mean gimmi some ideas please cheers : )

2. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

1) ixtreme firmware won't boot any game that doesn't have the proper security sectors or "stealth" if you can call it that. I'm not sure what you mean by "stealth patched the actual console it self." if you did something above and beyond what everyone else has done you might want to clarify what it is that you've done.

2) This isn't an 360 forum. All 360 stuff is towards the bottom a little bit further. Anything that's titled "xbox" is for the original xbox and not 360.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

This isn't the correct forum for 360 questions, please use the correct forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.