1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Opened!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by halo478, Aug 27, 2005.

1. halo478

halo478 Member

SmartXX team some how got their hands on 3 Xbox360's and have already opened them its amazing what do you think? They have 40 pics of the xbox 360 opened so if you want to see them go here-http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/pictures/XeDK-smartxx/?tprq=here

[​IMG]

2. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

OMG!! NICE! Im checkin out your link now...

:D

3. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Wow...(pauses to wipe away drool)I wonder how they got their hands on not one, but three xbox 360's already?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2005
  4. samusXP

samusXP Regular member

Wow! Hope this means they'll have a chip out for it not long after it's released.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
  5. halo478

halo478 Member

Im not sure but i think that is an xbox 360 chip model in that picture.

6. Inferno05

Inferno05 Regular member

SKJ onto osy thda'oinbhaerbn......sry momentary lapse of motor skills....*ahem* OMG DUDE THAT FREAKIN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

7. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@halo478

Nice pics but like mkaseatgb said I can't believe they got their hands on three of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  8. ZpYkE

ZpYkE Guest

this is an old post so you ppl already know but those are dev kits, their all black and were handed to the developers some time ago, and some people say its only 1 xbox but photoshop

9. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

this was posted Aug.27, it aint old.

10. ZpYkE

ZpYkE Guest

ok sorry i just thought u already knew cus noone had posted for three days, sorry, but well they are dev kits and smartx is trying to crack the box already so yeah

11. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Somebody give me something to use from this. Like a link to an article talking about what SmartXX Team has done or couldn't do.
    Don't get me wrong, the pics are nice but it really doesn't give me any hope towards a modified 360. If putting a sticker on the outside of a console made it modded...well, ya'll get what I'm saying, right. Screenshots of dashboards would be even more convincing...

Anybody???

12. ZpYkE

ZpYkE Guest

well as far as i know, they havent done anything yet except break the heat sink and take pics of everithing on the inside, their still working, i doubt they could get them cracked b4 they even come out, i mean microsoft did spend two and a half years on anti-modding/security stuff, you could probably get a better report on http://www.xboxcore.com/gaming_news/857.html xbox core is a great site, i recomend putting it in your links bcus it gets out all the xbox 360 news

13. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@ZpYkE

You know exactly where I was coming from...Thanks for the link. It does have quite a bit of info.

14. ZpYkE

ZpYkE Guest

no prob man, you could just lead yourself on from there :)

15. killerc

killerc Guest

thx for the site ZpYkE