1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 release date

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by colinman, Apr 25, 2005.

1. chaos5258

chaos5258 Regular member

It will be out for the holiday season 2005 at about $299. The price is very good I expected it to be around $450 its actually cheaper then when the original xbox came out but if your short on cash you should wait about six months by than its should be a hundred less just in time for summer.

2. chaos5258

chaos5258 Regular member

It will be out for the holiday season 2005 at about $299. The price is very good I expected it to be around $450 its actually cheaper then when the original xbox came out but if your short on cash you should wait about six months by than its should be a hundred less just in time for summer.

3. xboxmj

xboxmj Guest

6 momths???????
    I cant wait to get it, Im willing to do anything for one
    [​IMG]

4. adamryer

adamryer Guest

There was a news relase on afterdawn last week, rumor has it that someone at a wal mart leaked the relase date and the price, november 4th @ $299.99 retail price.

5. jaymagic

jaymagic Guest

u guys i hope u no the ps3 is exacly 2x faster than the xbox360! the ps3 will be playing at dvd quility!

6. jaymagic

jaymagic Guest

u guys i hope u no the ps3 is exacly 2x faster than the xbox360! the ps3 will be playing at dvd quility!

7. Leaker

Leaker Member

Ladies and gentleman i am an employye of microsoft. I've help manufactured the XBOX 360. I work very closly to Bill Gates. Though i could lose my position at microsoft over this, but i am willing to anwser any of your questions regarding pricing, release game, release dat, etc. If you have any questions please contact me at my personal email kscot15@yahoo.com. If you don't believe me do not email me and waste my time.
    Thank you.

8. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

Ive heard it will be released on november 6th at gamestop. I heard this on cnbc

Peace out!

9. chaos5258

chaos5258 Regular member

I'm pretty sure it will come out on november 1st the launch titles are set to go on the shelves on that same day. But whatever... its coming out soon and I have a preorder and my wallet ready.

10. Leaker

Leaker Member

Ladies and gentleman i am an employye of microsoft. I've help manufactured the XBOX 360. I work very closly to Bill Gates. Though i could lose my position at microsoft over this, but i am willing to anwser any of your questions regarding pricing, release game, release dat, etc. If you have any questions please contact me at my personal email kscot15@yahoo.com. If you don't believe me do not email me and waste my time.
    Thank you.

Also we at Microsoft have not yet set a date for the release. As soon as we announce the date it will be posted on our website. micrsoft.com

11. chaos5258

chaos5258 Regular member

Wow! an employee huh must be a great job and thanks for risking your job for us.

12. Leaker

Leaker Member

no problem just ask me any question through my personal email.
    kscot15@yahoo.com

13. Leaker

Leaker Member

Ladies and gentleman i am an employye of microsoft. I've help manufactured the XBOX 360. I work very closly to Bill Gates. Though i could lose my position at microsoft over this, but i am willing to anwser any of your questions regarding pricing, release game, release date, etc. If you have any questions please contact me at my personal email kscot15@yahoo.com.
    Thank you.

Also we at Microsoft have not yet set a date for the release. As soon as we announce the date it will be posted on our website. microsoft.com. Do not go by any rumors you see online. All the new information will be posted on our wbesite or one of our sponsers website as soon as it is annouced.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2005
  14. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

^^^LOL I'm sure Bill Gates is you brother-in-law right? and dont post your "personal" email address (which by the way is at yahoo if he works for microsoft couldn't he do a little better than that?)
    Ohh i see you work for micrsoft not Micr[bold]o[/bold]soft.

15. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Going back a little bit, jaymajoc said
    It really doesn't matter which system is faster. Look at the Xbox vs. PS2. Xbox is a probably 2x faster than the PS2, yet the PS2 has (don't yell at me about this I'm guessing) probably outsold Microsoft. And have you ever looked at a game like Madden '06 and compared the graphics from a PS2 to an XBox. Sure there is a difference, but it isnt overwhelming. Thats how the 360 and the PS3 are going to be. Plus, the Xbox 360 is going to be the first system out this time. I've always heard people say, "get the PS2, it has alot more games out than the XBox" And people actually got the PS2 over the XBox because the Xbox only had 20 games out and the PS@ had 100+. Well thats going to be the PS3 this time, so lets just wait and see how it plays out. Whew! long post, time to go ice my fingers ;)

16. Evilclown

Evilclown Member

the xbox 360 will come out some time in November they say its going to be about $300.00 or so

17. ZpYkE

ZpYkE Guest

thanks for solving that mistery, look at the dates ;) this thread is from way back in april, lol no dis bro

18. CHADSR

CHADSR Member

Hey evilclown,we already knew that it was coming out in nov.and the prices of the system,where have you been in lala land or something.The dates in mind are the 4th and the 16th.It will launch on one of those days and we will know the official date this week at the tokyo game show.

19. Stryfe

Stryfe Member

I woould like to know more about this tokyo game show. I thought that microsoft was going to release the release date sept 27?

20. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

One word. [bold]GOOGLE [/bold] I'm gonna start a thread in every topic with a turorial how to use Google and the search function on this site.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2005