1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360 release date

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by colinman, Apr 25, 2005.

1. CHADSR

CHADSR Member

the tokyo game show is on the 17th and thats when microsoft is going to announce the release date for the 360

2. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Yes, ok now whoever asked that question, visit the link in my signature, its for you :)

3. halo2gal

halo2gal Member

I wonder how much the new Xboxes are?

4. halo2gal

halo2gal Member

They might be as much as the old ones are.

5. ZpYkE

ZpYkE Guest

6. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

Well, I just won the Xbox 360 on the Microsoft/Mountain Dew Every10minutes.com competition. My account says that the release date is still unknown but that they will post it as soon as it is.

The winners get it one week before before everyone else--overnight delivery!

7. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

November 22-USA
    December 8-Europe

8. J_Man61

J_Man61 Guest

yeah i tried the pepsi thing but lost, its not really one week its the lst saturday before the new xbox comes out. the new xbox will probably come out on a thursday

9. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

Just as a matter of bragging:

Congratulations you are the winner of the 09/12 - 10:10 Xbox 360 sweepstakes brought to you by Mountain Dew.
    You will receive your Xbox 360 before it’s available in-stores and will need to provide a signature when it’s delivered. The Xbox 360 is being released later this year in 2005, once the delivery date is confirmed we will post it in your account history so please check back periodically.

In the meantime, during the next few weeks be on the look out for a Party in the Box package from Mountain Dew and Xbox, which includes Hats, T-Shirts, coupons, invitations and more.

Congratulations and Thank you for participating in the Every 10 minutes sweepstakes

Don’t forget you can still use your codes for Collect to Get Gear.

Note: If you would like to change your address, please call 1-877-xxx-xxxx and refer to the number below.
    Reference #:XXXXXXXXXXXX

________

Anyway, you're right, it says the Saturday before it is released we will receive it. It also says I noticed in the rules that if for some reason that cannot be done, they will ship it at another date to ensure that we recieve it before the release date. So we will see. I saw someone posted Nov. 22 as the release date. That is a Tuesday. I wonder.

10. colinman

colinman Member

how the hell did my thread turn into a mountain dew advertisement?

11. Chain2233

Chain2233 Member

Just so everyone is aware, Microsoft has issued a release date for the Xbox 360. November 22nd in the US, to the UK on Friday, December 2nd and in Japan Saturday December 10th.

As for the price of them, here you go......
    Weighing in at $299.99, the Xbox 360 Core System will include the console, a wired controller, and a composite video connector.While you will be able to walk out with a $300 Xbox 360 on launch day, you'll be leaving behind the hard drive, wireless controller, and remote. Those accessories -- and a package of other desirable extras -- will run you an extra $100.The Xbox 360 premium package contains the console, a wireless controller, a 20GB hard drive, a component video cable, an Xbox Live headset, and a media remote that'll be able to control either the Xbox 360 or a Windows Media Center PC. It'll cost buyers a rather steeper $399.99. Now some of us are thinkin, 20 gig???? With that much power??? Well there reserving the flexibility to go to 80 or 120 in the future if it's necessary.

Anyways, hope this answer's some of your questions.

12. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

@Chan2233 Almost everyone in this thread has that information memorized by now, we don't need people repeating it.

13. Chain2233

Chain2233 Member

It's nice to see that when someone is just tryin to be helpfull, people like you come out of the wood works and act like the very thing in which they take in the ass every night, a dick. Could'nt just be nice and be like, " Hey, we already found out what we needed about the system but thx for replying to the thread." But no, you have to be the smartass lil kid that you are, who gets his ass whipped on a weekly basis and has nothing better to do with his life but talk about what level you beat last night on whatever game, or how you "OWNED" someone online in a game, which most likely was a newb anyways. People like you are what we base movies like The 40 Year Old Virgin off of. So go play online, own a newb on some game, and masterbait to your high score cause in all reality, no one could give 2 shits and a fusk less about what you have to say.

14. colinman

colinman Member

well put, but mkaseatgb kinda does have seniority over you.

15. philipman

philipman Regular member

Leaker, don't post your e-mail on the forum read the rules.

16. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

Dude edit your post or you will be banned. Edit it now before I report you. And you're right, I am a kid, which is why i am posting is a video game forum smart@ss. Thats what kids do, unlike you who is probably livin off your mom in her basement, wondering why you didnt go to college.

17. chaos5258

chaos5258 Regular member

C'mon now is all this conflict necessary if you idiots keep at it this thread will get closed and that would just be stupid.

18. andersg

andersg Regular member

[bold]They Have A New Contest Out Almost Like The every10minutes One But Just For Canadians ! ! Even Tho I Already Have A Preordered One I Would Love To Win Another ! ! ![/bold]

19. spidervi2

spidervi2 Guest

I got banned for advertising.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2005
  20. ZpYkE

ZpYkE Guest

andersg that has nothing to do with this thread wich is pretty dead now, and to the other dude, THAT SITE IS A MAGNET FACTORIE SO STOP POSTING IT EVERIWHERE