1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 vS. PS3

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by flynn53, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prax

Prax Member

I'm home!!! E3 can be a blast but it's exhausting.

First XBOX 360 at E3 2005 might as well have been XBOX 1.5 as many have already stated, but then the behind-closed-doors stuff was absolutely breath taking. This is coming from a guy who never cared much for XBOX. XBOX 360 will indeed be a monster.

HOWEVER!

PlayStation 3 was OMFG amazing. I went in expecting hype. I got a lot of hype. But by Friday I was seeing real-time stuff that was so amazing I'm never going to forget this year's E3 because of it. PlayStation consoles never had the cutting edge advantage over other consoles... but PS3 will change that. Will it hold its place for Sony at #1? You bet.

So, XBOX 360 is awesome. Truly awesome. Though the PS3 is better spec-wise and graphics-wise. So it'll be down to the games. Who knows? Maybe Microsoft can beat Sony in game-play. Yeah. Well, okay, I don't expect that to happen but it could happen.

Revolution was a bust. Though, who knows what about anything about it? So, maybe it'll be awesome, maybe it wont. We don't know and that is the problem. Nintendo should have released more info in some way to get some sort of attention. Even if only for the fanboys... As it is, myself being a Nintendo fanboy, I walked away from E3 with PS3 in my dreams.

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I agree with Prax don't under estimate Sony,they always bring something exciting into games.Xbox is a strong machine,but I don't think it will convince me enough to get it over the PS3.Nintendo real quiet,and don't have a clue what they are doing.

3. Desburro

Desburro Member

I have an Xbox, and love it. I don't like the PS2 but the way this

battle is turning out I'll say that the PS3 will come ahead. I'm

looking forward to the compatability with my PSP:)Speaking of my PSP, where is it?

THE COST SHOULD PLAY A HUGE ROLE IN THIS ROUND, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

I also doubt Halo 3 on PS3

4. pjdunsby

pjdunsby Member

think about it this way , the xbox WILL be cheaper and WILL be coming out way before the ps3 , i also heard about the prices in the xboxUK mag , the nintendo revelution is only gonna be £80 and the xbox360 £165 but then the ps3 was sumin like £275

5. observer2

observer2 Guest

How come people say the XBOX won this round and yet it was outsold by the PS@ by like 4:1. Are they just delusional or am I missing something.

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

7. hitro

hitro Guest

Look at it this way. Buy Xbox 360 first and then buy Halo3 and then possibly PS3. My question about Xbox 360: is it backwards compatible with all xbox games or only certain ones. I keep hearing different stories from different sites about only some beacsue of a chip switch out and then others are saying its compatible with all. Bye for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.