1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 vs. PS3

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Dredsoul8, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dredsoul8

Dredsoul8 Member

2. Dredsoul8

Dredsoul8 Member

3. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

No you cant cause its against Forum rules...

4. ryan05

ryan05 Guest

ps3 has got a better processor using their new cell technology but xbox 360 has got two processors,in my opinion i'm getting both ive already got ps1,ps2,xbox,psp and obvisly pc i dont like nintendo ever

5. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

Ill prefer the xbox 360 because its got my kind of games

Peace out!

6. Magikhour

Magikhour Guest

Since release is still a few months away I'm working towards getting my 360 for free from Gratis. It's pretty easy...I already got a free psp about a month ago. You should check it out for yourself. There are no obligations for simply regestering. All you have to do is get a few other people to sign up. E-mail me if your interested @
    [REMOVED] and just ask me for the xbox 360 link.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  7. nickfred

nickfred Member

i am geting a Xbox 360 PS1 bad PS2 bad=PS3bad

8. killerc

killerc Guest

@ nickfred lets go down vedio memory lane ..... PS1 came out it used cds vs N64 which used cartriges ...PS1 so won that battle.....Then PS2 came out goin against Xbox and nintento gamecube ....The ps2 whoopped nintendos @ss and it was an even match with xbox....Now the next gen consales are coming out from the facts which stand now ps3 is goin to be 5 times better that xbox 360 only bad part its gunna be $$$

9. killerc

killerc Guest

@ nickfred lets go down video memory lane ..... PS1 came out it used cds vs N64 which used cartriges ...PS1 so won that battle.....Then PS2 came out goin against Xbox and nintento gamecube ....The ps2 whoopped nintendos @ss and it was an evenly matched with xbox....Now the next gen consales are coming out from the facts which stand now ..ps3 is goin to be 5 times better that xbox 360 only bad part its gunna be $$$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.