1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Still, May 26, 2005.

1. Galvatron

Galvatron Member

yea i do agree with u there i have also looked it up and u r right that PS2 has sold more than xbox, but that doesnt change my view about the xbox 360 selling more than PS3, as i have been in other forums about these kinda things and the PS3 forums are mostly sayin that they think sony have just gone to far with there new release, and they dont think that it will sell as good as the PS2 did.

i have been through these forums for a couple of days now and have been hearing things about how PS3 has a larger line up of games for their console, and how that will sell more PS3's, but, i know it may be hard to believe, i have nothing against sony, but its not the amount of games that they have, but its the playablilty. For example, lets just say that the PS3 does sell out and have more games etc. it doesnt neccesarily mean that the games are going to be fun and 'playable', and from what ive seen already of the new xbox games, they are very playable, but i just find that the new PS3 games will just be sequels to alot of their older games.

P.S Qouting from lxhotboy 'xbox fanboy'........i find that very hypocritical from someone whos totally bums the PS.

2. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

the excuses keep coming I see. Sequels huh??? Let me turn your statement around and use it against what you just said. Xbox 360 is the system that will sell most of its units merely based on sequels. Go ahead and search this site now and see exactly how many dissions and post you see with loyal xbox fans talking of Halo 3. Halo 3 this, halo 3 that. Sequels right. That is xbox's bread and butter, right??? 2cd, how can you tell by looking at a game screen shot, a game that you have never played i remind you, that xbox 360 games will be more playable. You cant. No one can. Not me or you. That is just another excuse. The talk now about xbox360 outsaling the ps3 is like de ja vu all over again. We are all entitled to our opinions but that is a very biased thing to say to look at a game and not play it and then make the statement that it looks more playable.

3. Galvatron

Galvatron Member

so far i have only seen 1 sequel for xbox and that is halo 3, and yes i do know that there r games out there for xbox360 that are playable, ive seen them, ive read about them and ive played similar games made by the same FUCKIN COMPANYS so dont tell me if the games are playable or not, cos i know for a FACT that they are, so dont come out with all this bullshit about seeing screenshots and shit like that cos it aint just those. so like i said, ive seen, ive read, ive played...

4. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

Round one!!!...Fight!!!...Ugh!Ugh!Ugh!..............FINISH HIM!!!!!!!
    Fatality..... Sony Wins....

For God's sake though you still till within the last few hours were going around boasting that Xbox has outsold the PS2 so dont get mad when you found out the numbers are not even close enough for you to have a good debate about. Man you had better calm down before you bust a blood vessel or something. Man, it aint that serious dude. I respect your opinion. But like i said deja vu all over again is my opinion and i promise i will post the units sold, total profits from the videogamimg industy with a link to back up those figures in due time. Just be prepared to see what the majority of the video gamers are saying will probably be true when the numbers come in and are posted front page of USA Today. I just want this on record that i am not a xbox hater or playstation biased and should xbox 360 be so much better a system with the better library to support your opinion then when ps3 is released i will be overtaken by the darkside i will not be buying a PS3 that is for sure and I am sure the rest of the videogamer who are not stubborn will be switching sides too. But Microsoft is going to have to show the world that they can compete with Sony and up until this very moment, all their talk has been just that, talk. They have not even been in the same league with Sony, look back up at those numbers above. That is why the majority of consumers that are only going to buy only one of the three next gen. systems they will chose the PS3 over the xbox360. They have shown and convinced the majority of the world that they are going to perform well and have the scorecard stats to back it up. Man do you realize that if sony had not entered the videogaming industry that Sega would probably still be making systems and quite possibley some other companies too. Sony has been to battle in videogaming indusrty and won the overall competition every time. So why take a chance with Microsoft at this present moment???

5. Galvatron

Galvatron Member

i aint getting stressed mate, and im sorry if i gave you that impression.

but i would like to say that if they wanted to then Microsoft could buy sony (which wont happen), and i respect that you respect my opinion lol. A lot of the forums here are all about the PS3 tho and i havent seen alot of stuff about the xbox (which is what i looked up on google) and i would also like to say that i respect your opinion, and hope that this debate wont turn into a grudge.

6. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

No way ;Microsoft can buy sony man. Will never happen. They tried already to buy out nintendo. Nintendo did not even give a a first thought of selling out. Money cant buy everything.

7. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

Had nintendo sold out to microsoft then they would have a great chance to bring new gamers to the system. I was actually surprised they did not sell myself. The possibilities of new games would have been endless.

8. Galvatron

Galvatron Member

i know man but im just laying out all the posibilities, and i know Microsoft wont buy them. i just dont see why not alot of ppl here think that the xbox360 will be a big hit, cos i think that all of the next gen consoles will be hits, i just dont see what ppl have against it.

9. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

I think xbox360 will sell more than the previous system did. They need to buy up a lot of the game developing companies with all that money and keep sony from getting some of the good games. When games like resident evil and others started to show up only for the xbox, people would start to migrate toward microsoft.

10. nickfred

nickfred Member

i think Xbox 360 will be great xbox1 was so much better than PS2

11. LiveSnipe

LiveSnipe Regular member

360 comes out earlier which means its gonna get the impatient people (like me) plus i think their taking the ps3 too far and its gonna be too expensive meaning they not gonna make much money cos they spent alot on the systems now they gonna have to bring it down to actually sell in the shops.

12. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

hotwheels, what are you? an 8 yr old. Shut Up.

13. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

LMAO hey man just ignore hotwheels. I saw how he posted tooo and i did not want to feel bad saying something to the guy b/c he is either around 8 or mentally challenged and i did not want to be the one to pick on anyone with special needs. LMAO. I agree with you Livesnipe that the earlier release by Microsoft will help in the sales to give them an early edge over sony. Great marketing stratedgy. But i think sony has a plan to interfere with the 360's release. They have not put out much in their first wave of games for the psp and i think their is a reason. Their are many games that are suppose to be coming out but they seem to be holding these games up for a reason. I think that Sony may drop the PSP price and release a hell of a line of games all at once around the time the 360 is expected to drop on the market to try and counter some of Microsoft's sells untill they drop the PS3. Sony has already made it known that they are so far ahead of Microsoft in the video gaming industry that they think with the PSP and PS2 they can still make profits even after the release of the 360. Also if Sony were to release the PS3 around the same time as the 360 I dont think they could match Microsoft's price. The PS3 cost more to build and is said to be slightly ahead of the 360 in technology. Sony would suffer if they had to release at the same time with a higher price tag on their initial release of their next-gen console.

14. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

From what I've heard, Sony doesnt even have a working PS3 yet.