xbox backup

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by hamptons, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamptons

hamptons Guest

can someone tell me how to do this burning stuff step-by-step using nero or anything else please!!!!!!!!!!!!! contact me at gur_vir_30@hotmail.com (tell me how to do it when you talk to me on hotmail or whatever you have) THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Why dont you read the Thread that was stickied at the top of this Xbox forum page. It was sticked for a reason. Also there is a search function that you could use. There are lots of Threads out there that can help. Its about time newbies start learning to help themselves and use the search function before posting Thread topics that have already been covered and can be found easy.

Plus it is advised and agaisnt the rules to put your e-mail in the public forum. Since you cant search and cant read over the Stickied topics here is a link to the rules of the forum.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  3. steimy

steimy Active member

http://www.teammodders.com/viewforum.php?f=45
    and here are other tutorials that will tell you how. But be aware that there is a lot to know. You have a bit of learning on a few different subjects to do before you can copy games, that and you have to have a modded system to play them

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

hamptons

You need to read the forum rules. You broke three already. You got a two day suspension so take that time to read the forum rules and the stickies that answer your question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.