XBOX Game Torrent with .iso and .pal files

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ameya27, Oct 17, 2005.

1. ameya27

ameya27 Member

I know how to burn an XBOX game with the .iso file and get it to work. I dont understand what to do with .pal files, should they be converted to ntsc or just left alone, if so how do i burn the game with only the .pal files? How do you burn a game with .pal files only?

2. phil31169

phil31169 Regular member

why do you need to do that? unless its a size issue just burn the whole thing. if it doesnt fit, ya you can delete the files from the pal or ntsc folders. otherwasie there is no need to do all that

3. ameya27

ameya27 Member

The issue is that the game is only .pal files and I do not know what the process is to burn the files using Nero. What sort of disc should I make, data-dvd, video dvd etc?, I need to know the Nero options and what the configuration should be. Thanks

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

You can't "convert" the PAL files to NTSC, but there is a dashboard application called "Enigma VideoSwitch Disk" that changes your eeprom from NTSC to PAL.

[bold]Warning[/bold]: It is advised that you verify that your television can receive PAL signals because if not your television screen will become confused/distorted.