1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox x3 bad flash

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Hydr0Reaper666, May 25, 2022.

1. Hydr0Reaper666

Hydr0Reaper666 Newbie

So I flashed my x3 chip in my Xbox with the wrong bios and now the Xbox is flashing green and red with no audio or video signal how can I re flash it the eject and power isn't popping up the menu that it should so I'm at a loss

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

I have the Xecuter 3 manuals here in pdf format that should be able to get you back to defaults if you'd like a link to download them it includes the Bios flashing etc

Before theisozone shutdown i downloaded the xbox forum. I'll need time to find it & search through the posts for x3 recovery after bad flash

You can get help here as it's what was created after that toe rag nuked theisozone
    https://retrozone.co/forums/forums/

3. Hydr0Reaper666

Hydr0Reaper666 Newbie

That would be great man where can I get the pdf?

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Will send link in pm this afternoon my time it's 7am now
    Will provide all xbox tools & software collected over the years. Take what you want. I'll use MEGA. If you create a free acc you'll get 50gb free storage which will allow direct transfer into your own. if you want more space create another acc with a different email address so there's no ongoing charges. You will have to login in once a year to keep acc active. You'll get a reminder email. Be sure to save your recovery key as well in case of forgotten password etc.
    You'll have access to my xbox360 stuff & if you like i can provide ps2 gear as well as modding fats with softmods is easy as including using a 1tb hdd internally