xbox2 & ps3 consoles

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by iriedawta, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iriedawta

iriedawta Guest

hi...just wanted some people opnions on the the xbox 2 which is suppose to come up in late autumn..mostly around xmas time of 2005. and the ps3 which is coming out in march of 2006. is it true that the xbox 2 will have 3 different consoles...one is the xbox2 standard, xbox 2 hd_drive, and xbox 2 pc consoles. which is better? and what does the hd drive one does? i haven't read much in the google site about it. it just says that the hd-drive can burn back-ups on it(is that true?). and what other features does it have?
    also...the ps3..can't seem to find much info on it also. what is the ps3 going to have? if theses consoles are going to be the bomb for 2005 and 2006. i can start saving up the money for now
    and i just heard that the xbox_2 will carry the need for speed most wanted game with it. its like a package deal..ea games & microsoft were planning it like that
    oh yes..i'm not shouting here. since i had put this in bold letters to edit what i wrote. somebody here said i was shouting. since when is bold letters shouting. if it is they wouldn't put the bold feature here. capitilized is shouting

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2005
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i think your in the wrong forum, should be xbox/ps2 forums & no shouting!!!!(bold characters)

3. iriedawta

iriedawta Guest

one..wasn't shouting. shouting is captilized. don't have capital letters. two....edited what i wrote there. three...there is no where in xbox i could have put this unless i am talking about backing up xbox games.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Yes there is a place where you could've posted this in XBox, it's called the XBox General Discussion Forum so post there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.