1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox360 and thier schemes

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tmaxx23, Jun 3, 2005.

1. tmaxx23

tmaxx23 Member

Microsoft can call it what it wants micro downloads etc what they are doing for thier new live program is taking your money piece by piece. Your gonna buy a game for $__ then after playing it for a few months you will probably have spent the same amount in downloads as you did on the game. What Im wondering is if were going to begin to see games with less hrs of gameplay and be forced into buying downloadable content. I personally think none of the content currently available for its live games are even worth anything, even if some are free. Gaming is just getting to high in price and it saddens me that little joe whos dad is a single dad wont be able to buy him a high definition TV and an xbox 360. Thats another thing if these games are made for hdTV think of the clarity one is going to get ona standard tv, Blahh. I own an xbox and can count on one hand the games worth getting so in the long run we will have to see if this time around M$ can get the software right and bring games that are truly worth buying.

2. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

Hmmmm, thats a good little theory tmaxx. make games shorter so that people will buy more content for the game.