1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xbox360 does not play iso files burnt please help

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by fela_kuti, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fela_kuti

fela_kuti Member

hello guys actuly i tried to play iso files burnt on dvd+rw dl but my xbox360 did not played them i was so happy that i know how to burn but it id not relly played them.

i download the game and i exctract from rar the iso file it did open it but when i opend the dvd file it did not opend nero goes that it is unexpected formate.i burnt those iso fils by using nero i went nero
    burner rom and i went to record after that image burn and it burn it very well but did not worked on my xbox360 my xbox360 has been chppid
    very well when i get it chipped that guy gave one game with it and it really worked well but i tried to goline it sign me out from live so it has been diffcult i spent all day on this but it is not really working and i also using the verbatim dvd+r DL but still does not work.
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.
    thank you.

2. fela_kuti

fela_kuti Member

please help

3. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

wrong section for one thing u need to look at the xbox 360 section for help....but try using imgburn or clone cd to burn the game...load the dvd file and make sure the laybreak is right in the dvd file...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.