xboxdash.xbe

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by iversonn1, Dec 8, 2005.

1. iversonn1

iversonn1 Guest

hi i need help ive accidently remove my xboxdash.xbe and i need someone to email me a copy of it beacause i dont have any dashboard at all now

2. iversonn1

iversonn1 Guest

ive found it all i need now its a list of xbox C: folder anyone can tell me what file do i need in c: folder

3. yomandin

yomandin Guest

Hey man, here is wht 'u need...

in order of appeareance :

Folders(you need this 4 folders)

Audio
    Fonts
    xboxdashdata.185EAD00
    xodash

Files (you need these files too)

Xbox book.xtf
    Xbox.xtf
    Xboxdash.xbe

Good luck...!!!

Saludos!!!

4. SOLRAC555

SOLRAC555 Guest

Hey man i had the exact problem by any chance could you tell me where you got the file or were i could download it. Becuase right now my xbox was no dash

5. SOLRAC555

SOLRAC555 Guest

Hey did you get my email address because you aren't reponding

6. SOLRAC555

SOLRAC555 Guest

Hey send the file or what ever it is to [bold]removed[/bold]

thank :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2006
  7. AlienMaXx

AlienMaXx Member

ok if any1 knows how to get my xbox dash back b/c i tottaly erased everything i have been looking at this forum for a while now and no 1 has posted wat i need so i decided to get an account so if any 1 can email me the file i need to ftp or just put a disk in the xbox to get the dash back my nickname is my xbox account to and my email is [bold]removed[/bold] thats for messenger to my aim is firebird329843 also remember i dont have any dash evox or the regular one all i have is the green letters and the numbers 13 at the top not 21 just 13 wether there is a game in or not just 13 so i cant get on and just save something to my xbox

just wanted to make it clear

Last edited: Jan 5, 2006
  8. tapsta

tapsta Member

why dont yo ujust install evox, or have you already tried that?

9. AlienMaXx

AlienMaXx Member

this is why i explained it so thouroughly i cant install anything i have no memory no dashboar no menu if i dont have a menu than i cant install anything there is only green letters and the number 13 at the top unable to play any games unable to do anything if there is anything i could do i would have to ftp something to my xbox

10. xLoial

xLoial Member

I've got a modchipped box, which can be turned off for eg. XBL. I'm planning on helping my brother with softmodding his box, and therefore I'm testing on my box first.

Through Nknave's SID 4 I backed up C:, installed the mod and tried removing it, however something went wrong, and I came to a rescuedash that reinserted the modded dash and the backup folder was lost!

Thanks to my chip, the box isn't f*cked up yet, but now the msdash won't connect to XBL, so I guess I still got some patched files on C. Any ideas on how to restore my C: files? And any ideas on how to check which version of the files I've got?

I was thinking along somehow extract xboxdash.xbe from the dashupdate.xbe from my Halo 2 disk, but I'm in the dark here...

11. litj202

litj202 Member

hey i lost my xboxdash.xbe also can someone send it to me!! or give me links on were to get it

12. iversonn1

iversonn1 Guest

i got a problem i cant unlock my xbox drive someone help me...........

13. yomandin

yomandin Guest

i have the xboxdash.xbe, i can send it to you....

14. yomandin

yomandin Guest

hey iverson...what kind of chip u have??? if you wan t to unlock the xbox drive you have to buy a fisical chip, but if you have exploit on your console, you need the slayer 2.6 to lock up your hard drive again...

15. jguidare

jguidare Member

You can get all these files from the Slayer auto install

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  16. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

SOLRAC555 / AlienMaXx

no email addresses, let's have a read thru the Forum Rules in my sig..

17. smigs

smigs Guest

But my main question is how to make an xbox back up i i have tried about 8 tuturials and the alot of programs most like craxtion and qwix mess me up but i burned about 5 games and on one of them it like shows the first emblum and then freezes i know that the .xbe files are reaaly touche but i already put the firles on my hard drive but im very confused and nothing works please if you can give me a complete step by step very very detailed thing on making a copy and the programs i need.