Xecuter 2 problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by PhillJ845, May 21, 2006.

1. PhillJ845

PhillJ845 Member

I have an Xecuter 2, at least it says "Xecuter 2 Config Loading" when I turn on my xbox. I have no clue about any modding or anything at all, I just had a problem. When I turn on my xbox after the loading screen, and the xbox logo all that shows up to be selected are... "MS Dashboard" "Reboot" "Power Off" "Settings" "Backup" I used to have a lot more options to choose from, because I had some emulators and stuff, but it all disappeared. I don't know why. I didn't change or do anything, I think it has something to do with the BIOS, because i've been looking all over the place. When I go to settings under BIOS it says... "BIOS Version Unknown" Please will someone help me out.

2. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

try reinstalling the chip if you know how,or get a pro to do it.you need to reset it somehow.

3. PhillJ845

PhillJ845 Member

what do you mean by reset? re flash it? I've been looking into how to reflash it, but is that what i have to do?

4. theridges

theridges Guest

what dashboard are you using Unleash X??because i dont think its a bios problem its probably a dashboard problem....if you have your xbox hooked up online to to update your unleash x with it...dont go reflashing your chip if you dont have tooo......