xecuter2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Clueless8, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Clueless8

Clueless8 Member

Hi,

I have some questions about the xecuter2. When I turn on my xbox, a word saying xecuter2 comes up beneath the xbox logo. From then on I have no idea what the xecuter2 is other than it is a mod chip. Can anyone tell me what the xecuter2 can do, or what it is used for. I want to be able to back-up games onto my xbox but I have no idea how to or if the xecuter2 can help.
    Any replies are greatly appreciated. I only recently bought the xbox of eBay so I am very new to all this. Thanks

2. theridges

theridges Guest

well if that comes on your screen then the modchip is in there and you can play back-ups, to back-up games to the xbox you will need to buy and install a larger HD....i would also insist on downloading the Auto Installer Deluxe 3.0 (AID 3.0) which will format the new HD for you....

3. Clueless8

Clueless8 Member

Thanks that has helped a lot!! =) What size hard drive do you recommend to buy?

4. theridges

theridges Guest

Depending on how much you want i would suggest 80 GB being the smallest i have a 160GB and it works great......
    check out
    newegg.com they have great sales on HD

5. Clueless8

Clueless8 Member

Thanks and one more question, is there any xbox base software that needs to be installed or does AID 3.0 do that?

6. theridges

theridges Guest

AID 3.0 will do everything for you.......