xecuter3 ce help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by xMoldx, Aug 11, 2005.

1. xMoldx

xMoldx Member

i got a xecuter 3 chip (clearly) and i alredy flashed it now ive got the flashbios 3.0.3 db instead of the 3.0.1 that i had b4 i flashed it and i want to install evox. how do i get on to my xbox?
    another problem im having is i cant ftp ive used flashfxp and smartftp but with both of them it tries to connect and says connection failed timed out. ive tried everything ive been searching threads for the hours tryin to find out how to ftp but everyone is asking not answering.
    i have a router, win xp.
    plz help!!!

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

One of the best ways to get your dashboard and all the software needed set up on your xbox is to download a copy of "Slayers". It has EvoX on it, aswell as dvd2xbox and a whole heap of other programs that you will possibly need on the xbox. I know the name "Slayers" might seem a little off putting, but fo' real, it's the way to go.

3. xMoldx

xMoldx Member

shud i backup my hardrive because i read that it might mess up my box on different sites and if i do have to backup my hard drive how do i?
    also if i dl slayers evox auto installer do i need to burn it to a disc? cuz i dont have a dvd burner will it work with a cd-rw?

4. xMoldx

xMoldx Member

blech it works but now i cant install evox using slayers auto installer disc when ever i put the disc in and boot up the xbox it just goes to my xecuter3 dashboard

Last edited: Aug 16, 2005