1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xplorer 360 help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by leerock, Oct 26, 2009.

1. leerock

leerock Guest

hi can anyone help me.yesterday i used hddhackr to get the hddss.bin from my 250gb hard drive. it worked perfect.then i connected my 250gb western digital scorpio up and in auto mode i wrote that ss.bin to the wd hard drive.all went fine and i then connected the wd scorpio up to the xbox and formatted it. i then downloaded my gamertag and installed fifa 10 and played online and all worked fine. so all went well but when i connect the wd to my pc and try and explore the drive with xplorer 360 it says no fatx drive detected.but when i connect the original 250gb drive up to the pc it shows the 0,2,3 partitions no problem. why cant i see the 0,2,3 partitions on the hacked drive in xplorer360. are they not there? did i do it wrong ? is there another way i can check the hacked drive for the 0,2,3 partitions in dos maybe? any help would be much appreciated

2. whompus

whompus Active member

You will have to hex edit the other partitions into the drive.

3. leerock

leerock Guest

do you know how to do that or do you know where i can find a guide to do that ?

4. leerage

leerage Regular member

The partitions are there, Xplorer360 can't recognized the hacked drive. You must hex edit the program in order for it to work.

This guide will help you:

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/851490

You have to hex edit Xplorer360 in order for it to recognized a hacked drive. I already have one hex edited if you would like it. I am in the #afterdawn360 channel right now.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  5. whompus

whompus Active member

This wiki will help you. http://beta.ivancover.com/wiki/index.php/Xbox_360_Hard_Drive_Upgrade The manual part is there. You might want to wait on guesswho or leerage to come in for this. It might be a bit differant from the 120gb. I am not sure as I dont have a 250 ss.bin to work with yet.

Ahh.. I see leerage got here while I was locating the guide for you.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009