1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

y are they realesing the games B-4 it comes out?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mr_misfit, Sep 29, 2005.

1. mr_misfit

mr_misfit Guest

O.k i just got off of ethe EB website and the game realeses were different from the console realease cansome one tell me y?

2. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

If I understand your question correctly you are asking why the release dates for the system and the games are different? Thats because they cant release very single game as a title game, so they push the dates back, or some developers need more time to make a game. Common sense.

3. adamryer

adamryer Guest

no, hes asking why the shipping dates for the launch titles say 11/15 and the ship date for the console is 11/21.

4. gallagher

gallagher Regular member

Probably to make sure that the games will be fully in stock when the system arrives. Hard to sell a system without any games. That's all I can think of.

5. nodnetni

nodnetni Member

Ill probably buy a game or two before the actual release date. but probably not to much before i get my system from Mt dew. I have been out of gaming for about a year. what game should i pick up? i like most anything. not a big sports or racing fan though.