Yellow Key Programs locked HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by druido1uk, Dec 17, 2006.

1. druido1uk

druido1uk Member

Hi
    I hope someone can help out this newbie I have only had my DBox for 2 days everything was working fine until this morning now most of the channels have a little yellow key on the bottom right hand of the screen and I cant view them has anyone got any ideas PLEASE?
    The box is a Segam with the neruotino image on it.
    Many Thanks

2. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

go to Sky Sports 1 leave it on for a minute or two and see if the channnels come back..

3. druido1uk

druido1uk Member

Hi Zapper
    I dont think that is working any ideas?
    Its not all the channels only some well most of them to be honest but I am still getting s*y movies 9 and 10 so really dont know.
    Cheers

4. druido1uk

druido1uk Member

Not getting Sky sports1 that one has a yellow key as well will it make a differance?

5. MrBade

MrBade Member

Iam having a similar problem, my box is configured exactly the same as a few mates whos has been working fine for month, (commando 6) i live about ten miles away.

it worked flawlessyly for about an hour, then all the premium channels like movies, sports,docs etc started to show no picture and distorted sound with the yellow key highlighted (dont think this is relevant as when the channels work the key is still there) sometimesif i reboot then the channels might come back again, when they do it can be for ten minutes, or 3 hours before it goes pear shaped again.

i have set my location and done various channel scans, sym688 picks up the most, have saved al the settings but it just doesnt seem to workfor very long before the channels start getting distorted.

if anyone has any advice or info i would be very gratefull

6. fozzieb

fozzieb Member

try downloading updated key files for the emu you are using (evocamd...)