1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

you guys are in the stoneage

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by css1984, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. css1984

css1984 Guest

do your parents know your on the internet this late? Isn't it past your bed time?

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

no one here has to justify themselves to you. try going out and becoming a functional member of society for a change.

3. res2cue

res2cue Guest

the conditions of his release won't allow that to happen

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

hmmm...here we go.
    [​IMG]
    quit supporting one of adolf's favorite pass-times.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2006
  5. res2cue

res2cue Guest

this thread has officially hit bottom... think it is time for it to be closed?

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

this thread is
    [​IMG]
    Raving Hitler Approved!

so yeah, time to ask the mods close it, i feel. we've dragged it far enough down the rabbit hole.

7. css1984

css1984 Guest

lol I love how one of you guys says something and the other follows hmm too bad you won't follow me into being wealthy so you don't have to sit on afterdawn all night in someone's thread that you don't belong.

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

if you actually contributed to this forum, i'm sure you'd have some support. but you haven't. some of us would prefer to keep our souls and still make it rather than sink to your level. ^.^

9. res2cue

res2cue Guest

on that note.. auslander will please stop following me? It upsets cssguy. Or am I following you?

btw, I can sit here all night... I'm being paid to do so.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2006
  10. css1984

css1984 Guest

alot said auslander from a person who wears a banner around there neck of seductive rabbits. Kinda creeps me out. Makes me scared to go to work during the day in fear i'll meet someone as creepy as yourself.

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it's not following when two travellers are heading towards the same destination. if anything, it's company on the road.

i'm doin' my calc II homework right now. this is a momentary break.

*edit*
    oh, i'm proud of my creepiness. i don't even have to knock teeth out of people to keep them from trying to mug me anymore.

*re-edit*
    you try these light cuts at me, css1984, but you fail to realize there's nothing you can do or say to me that i haven't experienced a hundred fold worse. you cause me to feel nothing but minor delight as i await your sentencing.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2006
  12. css1984

css1984 Guest

ick i understand the breaks i hated calc II when i was in highschool eh everynight was busy work. I'm glad to see there are others that actually take that class i thought i was the only one who ever took calc II lol i would have to say it was the most busy work i have ever had.

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

the class feels like a waste of time to me. i'm rather looking forward to calc III next semester, though.

14. css1984

css1984 Guest

I was gonna take calc III in college but decided to do a math oriented physics class for my math credit.

15. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

ah, i'm a physics and math major. looking to minor in german, i think.

16. gogochar

gogochar Guest

Ha ha, perfect, another noob that tries to brag about how big and bad a pirate he is. <3 it. Do continue, I need my morning breakefast washed down with some flamebate!

17. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

- you are hereby released from a site to which you no longer belong, you've got nothing to offer at this site, if i were you i'd stick to flogging your pirated crap down the car boot sales with one eye out for the Police, but first, finish your homework, it'll put hairs on your chest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.