1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YOUR opinion of the wii.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by bunny_c, Dec 26, 2006.

1. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

I'd like to get a thread started were everybody gives there first impression of the Wii(hope it takes off).

So i'll start: I got my Wii for Christmas with Redsteel and of course Wii sports which is included.

i started of by playing wii sports and loved the tennis but i thought that the graphics were lousy,i didn't care because i personally don't give a flying crap about graphics,what i care bout is having fun and if the graphics are effecting my fun then i would complain,anyway i had a great time playing tennis which is my favorite.

My overall rating for Wii sports would be 8/10 adding that it's great fun and even more fun when playing with family and friends.

I then opened up Redsteel and start playing,at first i was having an extremely hard time using the wiiremote and the nunchuk.Aiming was buggy and extremely hard i also found the small movies disappointing but that doesn't really matter.after about an hour of playing I got used it and was having great fun i then put it on my smaller TV and it was a lot less buggy i'm now loving the game and i'm completely use to it.my overall rating is 7/10 and i think that the reason for it having terrible reviews is because the people didn't have enough experience playing it.the reason i take off 3 points is because of it being hard to start off with and because of the the dialog being shite.

overall Wii grade 19/20 i love the machine.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2006
  2. gronimo18

gronimo18 Regular member

well my kids got wii for x-mas and when we started the wii sports it took a min to get use to it but after that we was up till about 4am this morning playing i like it now i have to buy them more games

3. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

i would recommend it if you want some fun games for wii

i would recommend

1.zelda get a tip guide for smaller kids or else they will get lost

2.call of duty 3 awesome!!!!

3.rayman ravin rabbids (funny as ever)