AfterDawn Forums

additional reciever

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

I HAVE A DIRECT TV ACCOUNT, BUT SPEND A LOT OF TIME AT GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE, IS THERE A WAY TO PUT A SECOND RECIEVER THERE,DON'T MIND PAYING FOR SECOND RECIEVER, BUT IT SUCKS NOT HAVING SERVICE THERE.
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I kind of doubt it unless she lives next door then you can run a cable over to her house to the other receiver. Oh buy the way your not supposed to post messages in caps.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 08 Jan 2013 @ 3:55

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
Originally posted by JST1946:
I kind of doubt it unless she lives next door then you can run a cable over to her house to the other receiver. Oh buy the way your not supposed to post messages in caps.
thank you for the 411 and i also appreiciate your service to our country for my freedom!
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 08 Jan 2013 @ 4:20
moved to correct forum as not a feedback & suggestions issue. also we are not deaf yet so try not to shout when the caps lock is on.
9. No ALL CAPS MESSAGES or you will be banned (you know, turn the caps lock off before you type anything).
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.