1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

locating a link that can get me to an xbox recovery disc

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by c0mickraz, Jul 9, 2009.

1. c0mickraz

c0mickraz Member

can anyone help locate a recovery disc for my xbox. please send me a link!!!!!

2. Demonix90

Demonix90 Guest

3. varnull

varnull Guest

sp: .. one C two M's XD

4. Demonix90

Demonix90 Guest

reccomendation recommendation...type both, neither are incorrect according to this forums spell check engine. Then again, we to often rely on technology to solve the simplest complications we encounter on a daily basis. Computers are ultimately no better then the people who created them, filled with many flaws. Most likely the reason so many exploits exist over multiple electronics. Thanks for the spelling tip though :)

5. varnull

varnull Guest

No worries.. I don't have a spellchecker.. no need.. being a product of the UK 70's education system (before computers and stuff like that) they put a lot of emphasis on spelling and grammar. It is notable that people only a few years younger than me obviously were taught in a different way.. I wonder why it is they can barely spell simple words. I get to show off my skills on a daily basis.. but not with people my age and older.. odd isn't it.